top of page


  • Case type: paternity action

  • Can be filed with the court, but not necessary

  • Parents can mediate their outcome just like married parents

  • Court docs required in cases that are filed is prepared should this option be needed in the future

  • You can successfully co-parent, make choices, decisions, modify support and visitation and other items all without filing your case and giving the Court jurisdiction; or

  • Your case can be filed to allow the Court to enforce your agreed upon terms should that be necessary.

SS, Division of Assets and Debts.jpg
bottom of page